We’re a specialist, award-winning digital agency famed for designing, building, maintaining, optimising and promoting websites with our unique MIND approach.
We are hiring a full-time Digital Strategist who will be responsible for day to day management of a portfolio of client accounts across multiple channels.
At Digivate, Digital Strategists are expected to combine their account management skills with their ability to analyse, strategise and think of new, exciting ways to reach our clients’ goals.
The Digital Strategist is the client’s representative in the agency, and works with the digital team to deliver excellence, whether that is a PPC campaign, a set of LinkedIn ads or a content calendar.?
Day to day tasks will include:
- Identifying the needs, goals and opportunities for their clients
- Getting to the know the client’s business and their vertical
- Challenging the client’s view, and suggesting innovative approaches
- Working with the digital specialists to develop and deliver ideas to help the client success
- Reporting KPIs to the client
- Asking WHY (to the client, to the data, to the digital specialists)
- Briefing specialists and quality checking deliverables
- Creating client strategies and timelines based on the client’s needs and budgets.
- Management of all client teams: PPC, SEO, CRO, Content, E-mail and Social Media
- Analysing campaign performance
- Managing day-to-day communication with the client
- Reporting on campaign performance
- Communicating with client stakeholders and the cross-departmental agency team.
- Utilising the resources available to create the well-informed and effective digital marketing plans that meet the clients’ objectives.
- Understanding the clients’ business from head to toe
- Demonstrating the value we are providing and aligning our KPIs with the client’s goals
- Working with the sales team to develop new proposals and pitches
- 3+ years experience managing digital marketing accounts across SEO, Google Ads & Social Channels?
- Demonstrable track record in delivering campaigns with proven success.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the business.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical / reporting skills with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence.
￡30,000 + opportunity to earn commission on the clients you retain
We are driven by empathy
We are the digital agency with mind at heart. Empathy is our core value. We apply empathetic thinking to everything we do – from our marketing strategies to how we treat our team.
We believe that these 3 pillars motivate each one of us:
- Autonomy: Our desire to direct our own lives. In short: “You probably want to do something interesting, let me get out of your way!”
- Mastery: Our urge to get better at things we like to do.
- Purpose: The feeling and intention that we can make a difference in the world.
At Digivate, our goal is to create a work environment in which all of us can thrive. We want to empower our team by making sure they know what to do and why they’re doing it.
People with different cultures, perspectives and experiences are at the heart of the way Digivate works. We want to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people, regardless of their background.
We seek to develop a work environment where we treat all employees as individuals, fairly and in a consistent way. We strive to create a safe and inclusive atmosphere and promote culture of respect, actively challenging discrimination should it ever arise.
We go out of our way to remove unnecessary barriers for our employees seeking opportunities through training and development, promotion and career planning.
Oh and we’ve got perks too
Every member of our team?is entitled to our usual package of perks and benefits:
- Unlimited holiday days
Play hard, work hard
- Flexible working
Want to start earlier, so you can leave earlier? No problem
- Day off on your birthday
Nobody wants to work on their birthday
Get cashback on various medical and wellness treatments
- Free fruit and snacks
Feeling peckish? Grab something healthy from our kitchen
- Working from home whenever you need to
It’s about results, not presenteeism
- Nights out and socials
Make friends with people you work with
- Contributory pension scheme
Invest in your future
- Free bar
Grab a drink at the end of a long day
- Delicious freshly-brewed coffee
We have the best freshly-brewed coffee in Shoreditch
- Access to our infinite library of books
Want a book? We’ll get it for you
How does the role?work during Covid-19?
We all know that the world is upside down at the moment – but that won’t stop us from finding the brightest talent.
We’re looking for a new team member despite the fact that our team is working remotely at the moment.
We’ll make sure you’re all set up to work from home, have clear, consistent contact with the team, and that you get to know your team just like you would if we were in the office.
We have a team across 3 different countries, and have always run meetings/training via video calls. Working from wherever you want is the future!